Don White

Default Night vision monocular - cheap ones ?? RANT

I wonder how accurate the 'rangefinder' option is on some binoculars.

Leanne wrote in message
I don't know about the night vision stuff, but I bought a pair
of binoculars from Land and Sea for about $70 and they are
far better than some than of the expensive ones that I have
tried.
They may be junk to some, but they give me a nice bright image
and are rubber coated so you can knock them around a little. I
really wanted a nice Steiner, but they had a demo pair of these
and I tried them and bought them on the spot. Maybe some day we
will go for the high priced ones with the compass, but right now
we are happy with what we have.

Leanne B
S/V Fundy