Ken Heaton

Default Master and Commander --the movie

"Don White" wrote in message
Do you motor or sail Ken? Bras d'or Lakes or ocean?

Sail. Start and finish the season in and around Sydney Harbour. Summers in
the Bras d'Or Lakes. We don't own a boat yet (except for a Laser II) but
crew on, and have use of, a C&C 35 Mark I and also a Paceship Blue Jacket.
Or go out with friends of course.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

Ken Heaton wrote in message
I saw the movie Master and Commander and was disappointed. I started

off
enjoying it but became annoyed with it before the end. I've recently
finished The Truelove (the 16th?) in the series and am enjoying them
immensely. I'll second the "lacked depth" review.

You referred to spin-offs. To what do you refer? Titles please, or
whatever.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada