NotNow[_3_] NotNow[_3_] is offline

Default Fw: THE COUNTRY of TEXOARKLA

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 27, 12:44 pm, H the K wrote:
Lu Powell wrote:

In case things get a little tougher during the next few months, we In
LOUISIANA, TEXAS , OKLAHOMA & ARKANSAS have a plan.

As far as I am concerned, you rednecks can take north florida, all of
texas, oklahoma, mississippi and alabama, and turned them into the
superchristian, inbred, homeschooled paradise for idiots you so desire.

Go for it. You'll be able to set up whatever laws you like, including
marrying your 13-year-old girl first cousins and sisters.

Just keep your hairy mitts off of florida from St. Augustine south, and
entirely out of louisiana.

Will happily give up South FL where they will soon not have enough
fresh water. Us rednecks in N. Fl will be happy to sell them some, at
say, $10/gallon. HK gets to keep New orleans, no loss there.

Harry's just a bigot, always has been, always will be.