Jeronimus[_4_] Jeronimus[_4_] is offline

Default Best Resolution for posting pictures

Dear all,

I think I've posted this question before (a long time ago) and others have
posted it since, but I'd like to have your opinion on the best resolution
to post pictures in this group....

I normally post in 800*600 pixels, but with the ever increasing LCD sizes
in use, I wonder if a slighhtly higer (1024*768) might be better, or even
higher still?

As I automatically resize my pictures before posting, I don't mind to
adjust the settings. Let me know what you think and I'll adjust my program.

best regards,

Jeroen