it's me it's me is offline

Default Rig Types

wrote:
Hey I have been doing some research on diffrent rig types for the
livaboard my wife and I plan to buy in the next 4 years and I was
wondering what some of you reccommend. Or if you had any first hand
experience.

Some of the rigs we have been looking in to a

Cats ketch
Yawl or ketch
Schooner Junk

I would love to get some feed back thanks!

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
How big a boat?

Excellent question
Another important one that needs to be answered is "What kind of
sailing do you intend to do?

Each has it's advantages and disadvantages. However, since the boat
marktplace is flooded with masthead sloops, that is what 99% buy...
it's a cost-effective solution.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King