JustWait JustWait is offline

Default What the hell are we doing here...

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...
Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.

You mean, he really didn't mean it when he was running for POTUS?? Oh
my, hope I still get my free car and oil

Please show me where Obama said he'd give you a free car and oil.
Another right wing fallacy.

Everything isn't a "right wing fallacy" just because you don't agree
with it. See, that is the difference between the right and the left. I
accept that you may have a different point of view. It doesn't mean your
lying, it doesn't mean you are stupid, racist, or any of the other "left
wing fallacies".. Just a different point of view...

Either way, you should have figured out by now that I don't take much of
this seriously here... I really don't have the time to argue and
research all the crap that goes on. The kid is in the points race and
working very hard. I am trying to keep up and get her and the machine
where it needs to be... That is a full time job in itself...

--
Wafa free since 2009