BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Picture worth a thousand pages....

Guzzistimo wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:06:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

If I was your age, I'd go pick out my own casket before the govt does it for
you.
Oh yeah...you get a freebee at Arlington, don't you?
Man...you'll suck that teat dry before they throw the last shovelfull over
you!

Nope, I don't get a free casket at Arlington. Who told you that?

Donnie, some folks are thinking that you're not just pretending to be
stupid. When you make posts like that, it's hard for me to fight the
charges that you're just stupid.

John, gets a free hole in the ground at Arlington. Casket and headstone
are his estate's responsibility. And, the headstone has to be in place
within 30 to 45 days.