H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Daughter wants to go hunting

BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Out doors women, and I mean real outdoors women that do more than
dress the part are a premium. I grew up in outdoors country and
the only reason outdoors women were single was because they wanted
it that way. Most are fit, independant, intelligent and outgoing.
Long term vegans are usually sickly, weak, plastic irrational types.

What a jerk you are. There are plenty of vegetarian women who could
rip you in two, if they wanted to get that close.

99% of vegans are on vitamin supplements because their diet does not
provide them with the nutrition that their bodies need. They can
hardly pick the plants the eat let alone make a fist and hit someone.

The following is partial list of vegans. Obviously, you right-wing
assholes still have not figured out you never know what you are
talking about.

* Georges Laraque (Professional Ice Hockey Player)
* Ken Bradshaw (Professional Big Wave Surfer)
* Peter Brock (Australian touring car driver)
* Mac Danzig (professional mixed martial arts fighter)
* Robert Cheeke (bodybuilder and founder of Vegan Bodybuilding &
Fitness)
* Scott Jurek (ultramarathon runner)
* Carl Lewis (track and field star)
* Martyn Moxon (English cricketer)
* Salim Stoudamire( Professional NBA Player)
* Ed Templeton (Professional skateboarder)
* Ricky Williams (Professional American Football Player)

Are they taking vitamin supplements? Are they taking protein supplements?

Ricky Williams is an herbalist !

So...they take vitamins. So do I. I'm not a vegetarian. B.F.D.