NotNow[_3_] NotNow[_3_] is offline

Default Daughter wants to go hunting

Frogwatch wrote:
My 13 yr old daughter who fancies herself to be some sort of mountain
woman seriously wants to go hunting. I have no interest in hunting
because I am so soft hearted I could not shoot at anything. I think
she may be too because she says she feels sorry for the scallops we
pick up. Yes, it might be a good experience for her to see that an
animal must die for us to have meat and turn her into a vegetarian but
she might also regret doing it. Dunno, what y'all think?

My son had shown some desire because his friend and friend's dad hunted.
I talked to him about it, he's a softy about animals like me, and I told
him how hard it was on me the first and last time I shot a deer. He
understood and hadn't mentioned it since. So maybe a good talk, about
all of the suggestion I have!