Default Boat Miami to Key Largo in 18 foot boat ??

Hello.

Anybody know, how long would it take an 18 foot Bayliner Capri Cuddy
(1999 with a MercCruiser 3.0) to go from Miami (Matheson Hammock) to
Key Largo (Pennicamp) via Atlantic coast?

Has anybody done it in a small boat like this?
Any info or danger?
If pushing the boat at about 60% (maybe 20 knots), how often would I
have to refuel and were would you recommend I stop?
Will Soldier, Elliot key and Key Byscane national parks be on the way
down? Will I run into nice sandy Islands? Recommended path? or other
info.

Anybody crazy enough to come with me? I am anticipating having a few
months off and want to do this... if I feel it's safe and possible I
will do it.

Many Thanks for any information!