Jeff Morris

Default Radar vs GPS/Sounder

"otnmbrd" wrote in message news:_I4xb.15704
This is a point I've wondered about: it seems that vessels with active

radar
appear on my radar with a large arc centered on the vessel's blip. I've

assumed
this is an interaction between their radar and mine. Does this also mean

that
my radar also enhances my picture on their screen?

This may also be due to having the gain/intensity, turned up too high
for the given range scale you are using. It can sometimes be countered
with the anti clutter controls, alone.

Who said I wanted to get rid of it? Its kind of nice have a special identifier
for some vessels. How can I enhance it?