[email protected] hschmidt99@hotmail.com is offline

Default teak floor coating

I tried to reach Don for four days, no luck, I tried to call him at
Borderline International, no luck.

Hanz

wrote:
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:36:28 -0400,
wrote:

Look at
http://www.woodenboat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76728

also :

http://gregboats.com/pages/finishes.html

I call Interlux who bought out Flood marine products ans was to that
Flood would not sell Deks Ojle foruma.
I call Defender who told me the same thing.

Hanz

Why not call the current owner of Deks Olje? I gave you the phone
number!

Here it is AGAIN:

Teak Care Products (Deks Olje)
Don Schallick
611 Phippen-Waiters Road, Suite 110
Dania, FL 33004
Phone: (954) 929-3905

wrote:

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:33:41 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

So I now looking for someone that has some that's been 'sitting
around'..

Why?

Lew

I think he may be a troll of some kind. He's been given information on
where to buy the stuff in the US and in the UK. It's widely available,
yet he keeps insisting they are out of business. I can't find a shred
of evidence for that.