H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Lefty violence

Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 20, 3:55 pm, H the K wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
If Obama stays in power, he will start trying to kill people.
Remember, he learned from Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million
Americans.

You need to be Baker-acted. I'm sure a bed can be made available for you
at the Northeast Florida State Hospital in Macclenny.

Harry, I can substantiate everything I wrote.

Yeah?

Let's see your substantiation that proves that "If Obama stays in power,
he will start trying to kill people."

For the sake of this discussion, let's agree to exclude the war dead,
abortions, and imposition of the death penalty at the federal level.