Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default Lefty violence

On Aug 20, 2:22*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message

Jones described himself as a marxist and his cult was very leftist.
Guns, no, not for me, not my kind of thing. *I have no objection to
them but they do not interest me at all. *I prefer bigger bangs.

uh huh!

Good Lord, at least read Wiki. Jones was a member of the Communist
Party and thought Mao was not far enough left and was mad at Kruschev
for denouncing Stalin. In Jonestown, he claimed their community "was
practicing the most pure form of communism".
The Children were killed first. Do you really think kids can make the
decision to die? Guards with guns were used to enforce the drinking
of the kool aide, sounds about as willing as Americans over ObamaCare.
jps is like the muslims who claim the 9/11 hijackers could not be
muslims because they killed people. jps seems to think Jones was not
a lefty because he killed people. What bizarre crap, leftist
idealogies have killed more people than any any other ideas since the
beginning of history. ALL famines in the past 100 years were
intentionally caused by leftist govts and I really do mean ALL of
them.
Put lefties in power and they WILL start killing people, they cannot
help it. They have never failed to do so, except for Chile where they
were turned out of office by Pinochet at the cost of roughly 2500
deaths (this number from Amnesty Intl).
If Obama stays in power, he will start trying to kill people.
Remember, he learned from Ayers who wanted to kill 20 million
Americans. Does it bother me to see people bringing guns to anti-
Obama protests, considering the history of leftism, not at all.