jps jps is offline

Default Lefty violence

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:13:53 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Somebody a few days ago tried to make the case that righties have a
monopoly on political violence in US society, Uh..............NO.
Oswald, Mckinley, Two kennedies all assasinated by lefties. Oh yeah,
Squeeky the Manson follower who shot at (was it Ford?). What about all
the violence by the Weathermen, the SLA, and numerous other political
murders by the left? As far as mass murder goes, we have Jim Jones
and his lefty cult killing over 900 Americans and a US rep. McVeigh
did not come anywhere close to that.
Then we have Ayers and followers who conspired to kill 20 million US
citizens in concentration camps they would build in the SW.
Whenever lefties make plans, it always comes down to "it didn't work
last time because we didn't kill enough people". The history of
leftism in this world is a history of mass murder on scales that makes
the nazis seem to be amateurs

"Conspired?"

Are you trolling or just insane?

If Jim Jones was a lefty, then Charles Manson was a Republican.

Jim Jones' followers, although brainwashed, were willing participants
in a cult, just like the wacos in Waco. Would you say the same of the
men, women and children who died in the federal building in Oklahoma
City. Were they willing participants because they went to work and
put their kids in the building's daycare?

Do you own guns?