Rosalie B. Rosalie B. is offline

Default Anchorage in Hawk Channel

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Rosalie B." wrote in message
1. North of Rodriguez Key near Key Largo.

Holding not good - rocky

Really? The only time I've been there it was just fine with what appeared
to be sand...

We've only anchored there once, and there was sand - in between the
rocks We could see the anchor chain snaking between the rocks. We
were only there for the afternoon in calm weather before going to the
Bahamas so we didn't bother to try to get the anchor to take hold.

Was that before or after you dragged up on that reef and had to be rescued?

Wilbur Hubbard

That was on the other side of Florida