JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Snerk of the week

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:25:51 -0400, JLH OPAof7 wrote:

They weren't all squashed. Isakson's "death panel" made it in. ;-)

More bull**** from thunder. Isakson had nothing to do with the language
in the bill. Did you not know that? Have you been following the wrong
news reports?

Well, duh, Isakson is a Senator. The "death panel" in question is in the
House bill. By the by, you are an interesting one to be calling bull****
on me, as you have continually passed these "panels" off as being
mandatory, which they clearly are not. It's also interesting, that the
amendment Isakson originally wanted, in the Senate bill, *would* have
made the counseling mandatory. You'll also note, the amendment that
finally passed, the amendment very similar to the House bill, was passed
unanimously, meaning all the Republicans supported it. Gee, I wonder
what has changed?

They read the bill...

http://blogs.tnr.com/tnr/blogs/the_t.../13/mandatory-
death-counseling-exposed.aspx