Calif Bill[_2_] Calif Bill[_2_] is offline

Default Health care to be extended to morons

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Aug 17, 1:19 pm, H the K wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
om...
Facing opposition to his health care reform proposals, President Barack
Obama has decided to reach out to a key demographic: morons.

Starting this week, Mr. Obama will host a series of town halls to roll
out
new features of his health care plan which will extend health care
coverage to "all idiotic Americans," in the words of one White House
source.

"We clearly underestimated the role that doofuses and dimwits were
going
to play in this debate," the source said. "We want to send them the
message that this plan will give them coverage - but we need to come up
with a one-syllable word for ‘coverage.'"

But critics of the President's new plan worry that extending coverage
every American who is a few bricks shy of a load could triple the size
of
the nation's deficit.

"The sheer number of lamebrains in the U.S. is much greater than the
Administration estimates," says Davis Logsdon, who studies the
demography
of idiots at the University of Minnesota. "Just look at Glenn Beck's
ratings."

---

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Wow, you are going to be able to have health insurance now.

Sorry, Bilious, already have it, and probably better than you have.

Herr Krause. Certainly you should enjoy it the most. After all, it
will be "socialized!"

Hell, I got better than Harry. And he is paying for mine. At least his
working wife is.