BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Snerk of the week

H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:

It appears that Obamacare is in its death throes. The public option
was the cornerstone of the plan and the basis for the rest of the
plan. And, in light of the CMA's meeting this week where they are
discussing the failures of centralized health care management and the
need to move to patient centered health care.

Nothing would please me more than to see morons like you lose their
jobs, their health care insurance, their homes, and then be faced with a
significant chronic illness for which they cannot afford treatment.

Way to go Harry, avoid the issue and attack the messenger.

It's really sad in this country that the only contribution the GOP makes
is in the area fear-mongering, but they are good at it.

The GOP is all about lifting all boats. We want everyone to have the
opportunity to become rich. Conversely, you progressives, liberals,
Democrats want everyone to become equally poor.

I'm sure we will have some form of health care insurance reform moving
through Congress this fall. No one expected it to do everything
necessary at once.

It isn't looking good for your side of the argument. You can't even get
your message straight. One minute the public option is a requirement,
the next minute it isn't a requirement and then it is a requirement.
Obama just can't get his message out to his people or his people just
don't listen to him. Either way it doesn't matter because it doesn't
look good for you and your firends.