JLH OPAof7 JLH OPAof7 is offline

Default Snerk of the week

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:24:47 -0400, J i m wrote:

H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:28:49 -0400, JustWait wrote:

You have sucked up party line like a good follower.. I predict a huge
turn around again like 84... 3/4 of Americans are pretty upset at the
dems in congress right now...
Not only the Democrats in Congress, Congress as a whole. As for
1984, Reagan had a landslide victory, but it didn't translate to
Congress. Republicans actually lost two seats in the Senate.

Americans won't sit back while democracy is dismantled. Freedom of
speech is being assulted as we speak... They are keeping illegal lists
of the opposition and addressing them directly (very illegal and
unconstitutional), kind of a "we know who you are" thing. Attacking
private citizens from the Oval Office (illegal and cowardly) beating
up black detractors on sidewalks, hiring union thugs to keep control
at meetings, even The New Black Panther Party has been given free
reign to patrol voting stations with weapons, opposition news agencies
being called out from the Oval office, the list is almost endless
already.. And you all were worried about us tapping out of country
terrorists and a red herring "library card" law that in fact was never
used... . Americans won't take it for long, thank God.

Moron.

Go pound sand. You are the moron. Your unions are falling apart. Your
guy's "jam it down their throats" policy is finally meeting resistance
from Americans who are waking up to the administration's bullying
tactics. Wake up and realize that you are the one with oddball mindset.
It's been fun toying with you but this crap is getting old.
Bye! Plonk!

Finally!