thunder thunder is offline

Default Snerk of the week

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:58:13 -0400, JustWait wrote:

So, now you don't support the end of life panels??? Sounds like all you
really care about is squashing the competition and forcing your party
views on everybody.. So, are you like Harry and Al Gore, just think you
are smarter so we should all just shut up and pay up???

No, actually, I think end of life counseling is a good idea, voluntary of
course. Living wills are prudent, and put the decisions in the hands of
the individual, where they belong, not in the hands of grieving loved
ones, who under the emotional stress of the moment, have enough on their
plate.