JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Snerk of the week

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:25:22 -0400, JustWait wrote:

Yeah, dozens of amendments, all squashed.. Biparitzan my ass... Just
because he says it doesn't mean it's true. The dems are not allowing the
repubs a say, they won and they keep reminding us of that.. Bipartizan?
snerk how rediculous...

They weren't all squashed. Isakson's "death panel" made it in. ;-)

So, now you don't support the end of life panels??? Sounds like all you
really care about is squashing the competition and forcing your party
views on everybody.. So, are you like Harry and Al Gore, just think you
are smarter so we should all just shut up and pay up???

--
Wafa free since 2009