J i m[_2_] J i m[_2_] is offline

Default Snerk of the week

thunder wrote:
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:03:53 -0400, Lu Powell wrote:

Now, what's the party line in light of this from Bloomerg?

I don't know what the party line is, but, IMO, Obama better start playing
hardball or his Presidency is going to become a wasted one. His bi-
partisan efforts have failed. The Republicans aren't playing. It's time
for him to control his party, and start ramming legislation down the
Party of No's throat. To allow a small minority to control this debate
is a major mistake.

From what I've heard, the republicans weren't invited to play. It's
good to see that O's "ram it down the throats" tactic is meeting
resistance.