John Smith

Default We bought a boat - but gave it back

I totally agree - even if they bought a boat, they would obviously have
problems deciding wether to go out or not, then the ghastly decision of what
time to leave. etc etc. Get real

wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:21:51 GMT, "Skip Gundlach"
.due.to.spam wrote:

This originally appeared in a thread about marine heads...

"Bruce" wrote in message
Skip
What kind of boat did you buy?

We haven't yet. We had an accepted offer on a Mason 43 which Lydia

rejected
based on the teak and stern cabin redo needed. We expect the deposit

back
this week.

You should not have a boat. It's a far too variable and spontaneous thing

for
you to deal with.

If you really wanted a great boat, you would have bought one long ago.

There is
absolutely no legitimate reason that you have been doing all this

foundering.
You need a shrink, not a boat.

BB