wf3h wf3h is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

On Aug 13, 5:57*pm, JLH wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:08:24 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Aug 13, 7:45*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

ROFLMAO!! they only do that because congress authorized them to. *and
because they've gutted pension plans. and, of course, they get a tax
write off for 401k's. and they just stole the money back so their
contributions are nil

and, no, i don't have more money. my financial advisor told me that if
i had put my money in my mattress since 2002, i'd be 20% ahead of
where i'm at now.

My financial adviser told me, when the DOW was at 6700, that I might
have to work a couple of extra years, until I was 60, before I retired..
But, he also said that this is a great time to buy. Just the other day
we, the wife and I, met with our financial adviser and we are back on
track for me to retire at 56 since the DOW is at 9300. Retiring at 56
has been my goal for the past 5 years so. When I do retire I will have
enough money to last until I and my wife reach 90 living at our current
standard of living.

great. unfortunately the rest of america has been treated by the
wealthy like we were a piggy bank. i've lost 40% of my 401K. and that
means working until i'm 65 or more. just to ensure the wealthy folks
could maintain their lifestyles.

You blame the wealthy for the 40% drop? What happened to Barney and
Chris? Where've you been?

newsflash: they had nothing to do with CDO's expanding from 920B in
1997 to SIXTY TWO TRILLION dollars (yes, ladies and gentlemen...CDO's
were worth more than the GDP of the ENTIRE PLANET) in 2007.

Do you think the wealthy don't own stock? Do you think they purposely
let the price of stock fall 40%?

i think they got greedy, knowing full well that they'd rape the middle
class if they lost their money

and that's exactly what happened