Don White Don White is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
JustWait wrote:

Hummm, sounds like what we just went through last year with our financial
advisor and dad's liar... er, uh, lawyer... And when you say "as in do
they have a will, a living trust, do they want to be on life support as
long as life support will sustain brain activity, do they want to NOT be
on life support.." do you mean kind of like Planned Parenthood does when
it pushes it's political agenda on the client? Cause I don't want a
political party having that much influence on me or my family, you know,
from a monopoly type setting...

The moron thinks someone from a political party is going to visit him to
help him plan his demise.

Why...is there a law down there that restricts being stupid & ugly at the
same time?
Looney better be careful.