BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 13, 2:16 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 10:22 am, JustWait wrote:

In article fe3aa04e-98ba-4640-beeb-73899a6bb102
@o32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...
On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't
mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion
and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be
those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.
Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that
line?
oh you're absolutely right. just look at what they've done for the
american economy in the last year or so.
Pfffttt... Yeah, it's the corporations who have proposed two trillion in
spending... right..
--

no, it's the corporations that drained my 401K to pay for their $6000
night stands, their maybach sedans, etc.

i just have to pay for their mistakes

The same corporations that doubled and tripled the money you and your
corporate employer contributed? and then you lost 40%. But still have more
than if you had got 2% a year in a savings account. If you had saved.- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMAO!! they only do that because congress authorized them to. and
because they've gutted pension plans. and, of course, they get a tax
write off for 401k's. and they just stole the money back so their
contributions are nil

and, no, i don't have more money. my financial advisor told me that if
i had put my money in my mattress since 2002, i'd be 20% ahead of
where i'm at now.

My financial adviser told me, when the DOW was at 6700, that I might
have to work a couple of extra years, until I was 60, before I retired.
But, he also said that this is a great time to buy. Just the other day
we, the wife and I, met with our financial adviser and we are back on
track for me to retire at 56 since the DOW is at 9300. Retiring at 56
has been my goal for the past 5 years so. When I do retire I will have
enough money to last until I and my wife reach 90 living at our current
standard of living.

so while you insist that thieves and robbers are paragons of
development, i see them for what they are

Start stuffing your mattress.