NotNow[_3_] NotNow[_3_] is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

Frogwatch wrote:
Bozoma's good buddy Bill Ayers is on the record saying he would like
to kill 20 million Americans ann now that Obama is in office he going
to get that chance thru ObamaCare, the plan inspired by Ayers. Not
only does it call for direct govt access to your bank account to pay
for health care, it may withhold care for certain persons whose lives
will not benefit enough from such procedures, the benefit to be
determined by a clique of Obama/Ayers pals.
Act NOW and there is MORE. Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
After your death, your body belongs to the govt.. Thats right. Of
course they have no real reason to want you dead but.........some of
your organs MIGHT still be good and we know how valuable they

Nurse: Mr Krause, can we move a little faster Ted Kennedy needs a
liver.
Harry: Wait, you can't do this.
Nurse: You should have read it before you supported it. C'mon, take
a deep breath of the CO, your struggling makes it harder for me to
remove your liver intact for Sen. Kennedy.

Hooboy. The reverse Harrys have gone off the deep end.