wf3h wf3h is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

On Aug 12, 8:42*am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that line?

oh you're absolutely right. just look at what they've done for the
american economy in the last year or so.