Doug Kanter

Default The President Deserved That Vacation!

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

Am I the only one who remembers watching Daddy Bush talking to reporters
from a golf cart in Maine, in the first 48 hours of the Persian Gulf

war?
Talk about bad taste....like playing golf while your toddler's getting

her
first chemotherapy treatment.

Yep, bad taste, bad publicity, bad politics. Personally, I think it's
ugly stuff and not *right*. But why not pick on issues that are *really*
meaningful and *really serious* problems ??

Because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The repub scum loves to
rant about family values. What a display of family values, sending peoples'
kids to war from a golf cart.