Doug Kanter

Default Sure Fire Boat Winterizing/Heating Method

I'll take one, please. :-)
Thanks, Chuck.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I've acquired a simple diagram that should be of some interest to NG

members in
the midwest, central, and NE states. It describes a low-tech system that

should
enable many boaters to continue boating throughout the winter months,

while
assuring a maximum level of personal warmth. As long as the system is
operational, there would be very little danger of freezeup. A toasty cabin
environment in almost any climate will be easily achieved.

If somebody with more computer skills than I have (would be almost

anybody)
would be willing to post this diagram on a webpage somewhere, I'll e-mail

the
document so that it could be shared with the group. Absent such an offer,

I'll
be happy to share the item on an individual request by e-mail basis.