Alphryd

Default Wireless remote anchor windlass control

Check out www.surpluscenter.com found from an earlier thread. Looks like
they have just what you are looking for.
Good luck,
Walt
"Panama" wrote in message
Looking for ideas & components to make my windlass wireless. It makes
it much easier for 1 person to manage the chain coming in - chain wash
wash hose, kelp removal, etc. My windlass is up powered only - so
simple is OK.

I want to install a wireless switch in parallel with the rubber
covered deck button. For years have used a manual wired button but
that's a nuisance.

Looking at somethiing like the stuff from Linear
http://www.linearcorp.com/w_receivers.asp
the DX12 Rec and D22A handheld Xmit about $120 for both

I want the remote to start/stop the windlass only when the button's
pushed or released - not latch and unlatch.

Any suggestions?

at http://www.TitanNews.com