BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Shaeffer Tells it like It Is

NotNow wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 00:22:44 -0700, jps wrote:

Rachel: Do you think that calling the President a "nazi"...calling the
President "Hilter"...is an implicit call for politically motivated
violence?

Didn't we just have 8 years of democrats calling Bush a nazi and
worse? I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.
We are constantly ratcheting down the acceptable level of dialog.

I have noticed it is funny how people's attitude changes when it is
their guy getting attacked.
I really think this started in the 60s but it continues to get worse.

Yes, Gene and I have been saying the same thing. I didn't like it (still
don't) when Harry is completely one sided on everything, and I don't
like it now that the conservatives of the group are doing the same exact
thing with Obama.

If you see behavior you do not like, speak up. But, when you only speak
up when it is being performed by those whose views you are in opposition
with you are viewed as a hypocrite.