NotNow[_3_] NotNow[_3_] is offline

Default Shaeffer Tells it like It Is

wrote:
On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 00:22:44 -0700, jps wrote:

Rachel: Do you think that calling the President a "nazi"...calling the
President "Hilter"...is an implicit call for politically motivated
violence?

Didn't we just have 8 years of democrats calling Bush a nazi and
worse? I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.
We are constantly ratcheting down the acceptable level of dialog.

I have noticed it is funny how people's attitude changes when it is
their guy getting attacked.
I really think this started in the 60s but it continues to get worse.

Yes, Gene and I have been saying the same thing. I didn't like it (still
don't) when Harry is completely one sided on everything, and I don't
like it now that the conservatives of the group are doing the same exact
thing with Obama.