Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Shaeffer Tells it like It Is

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:11:47 -0400, wrote:

Didn't we just have 8 years of democrats calling Bush a nazi and
worse? I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.
We are constantly ratcheting down the acceptable level of dialog.

I call it politics as a blood sport. It doesn't bode well for the
future of democracy in my opinion. Reasonable people should be able
to disagree in a reasonable way. Since it is popular tradition to
find someone to blame, I wonder where this one starts?