Yogi of Woodstock Yogi of Woodstock is offline

Default The Bible, Revised Standard Goofus Edition

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 22:02:19 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:51:32 -0400, Yogi of Woodstock
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:38:57 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:13:53 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

I've been trying to school others here, but I'm afraid they've begun
to think I'm sortuva nut! Maybe I can help you before it is too
late....

If you think religion isn't a bludgeon..... you better stay the hell
out of South Carolina...... (or the South, for that matter....)

http://christianexodus.org/

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZoooooooooooommmmmmmm m

Alright....... 'ya got me, but my position has been overrun by the
"faithful" and I admit that I can't discern my leg being pulled from
those committed to jerking my leg to Jaysus.....

It is all so...... ethereal.....

Chronos, Ra, Apophis, Anubis, Ba'al.... SO much easier to understand

For the record, I consider myself a man of faith. I participate in my
parish activities, taught Sunday school, served on the parish and
diocese councils and attend mass every Sunday.

However I understand your point and I have no small appreciation for
it.