H the K H the K is offline

Default The Bible, Revised Standard Goofus Edition

Gene wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:13:53 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

They told me that if I voted for a Republican President, that
politicians would use religion as a bludgeon against policies and
their critics.

And they were right!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...orange-medical

I've been trying to school others here, but I'm afraid they've begun
to think I'm sortuva nut! Maybe I can help you before it is too
late....

If you think religion isn't a bludgeon..... you better stay the hell
out of South Carolina...... (or the South, for that matter....)

http://christianexodus.org/

NE Florida is overpopulated with super religious nutcases. A month after
we moved there, I was thinking...holy crap, now I know what the dark
ages were like.