posted to rec.boats.cruising,soc.culture.thai
Magnus Magnus is offline

Default I suppose I should ask a lawyer, but...

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 09:00:13 +0700, Gross Senile Schwein
dribbled:

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:02:14 GMT, (Magnus) wrote:

Your Amigo,
Mort, the Frogman with explosives.
"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they
will believe it." motto of Bruce, the Brown-eyed Mullet

Hey there Frog. Why is you are so quick to copy Larb? Here you are
jabbering away about "Brown Eyed Mullets", but only AFTER the
indomitable Larb first used the term.

Your repetitive lies are pitiful, Bruce
And everybody knows that Lambgay is only your sock puppet.

Frogs are copy cats?

By the way, you never did tell us why you stopped using the pseudonym
"Deckard"? Is it because someone pointed out that on the first page of
the book, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, by Philip K. Dick, that
Deckard, the Blade Runner, is bemoaning the death of his pet sheep
that he replaced with the purchase of an "electric sheep" while at the
same time musing on his unfulfilling marriage.

I'm sure that you aren't too stupid to understand the symbolism and
surely you do know that the character Deckard originated in a
book..... not a movie?

An Electric Sheep? Hot damn, almost as good as a blow-up doll. No
wonder that you wanted to keep it a secret.

Yawn!
You wanna tell us that you cant watch any movie in your Bangkok dock
or that u only understand the Rambo's films?

Troll-killer Mort
"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they
will believe it." motto of the Brown-eyed Mullet stuck at a Bangkok
dock

Cheers,

Good soldier
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)