Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Fast Cat? You Win, Jeff!

Okay....went out on a PDQ 36 and we really liked the speed and room,
especially now that Thomas is nearly 5. I think we'll probably keep
the 35s5 Beneteau for a couple of years more, but the idea of the PDQ
36 or a boat like it looks like a lot of fun.
The PDQ didn't go upwind like our 35s5, but it still made 6 knots
fairly close and did nearly 11 on a reach.

So....some questions.....I'm studying the PDQ 36 and Seawind 1000. I'd
like a FAST cat, but with accommodations in the same league as the
PDQ. Maybe the PDQ is best? The Seawind?

I'm looking at a budget of under 200K. Of course that may improve as
we'll have lots of time to arrange things, but 200K seems appropriate.

I'm still looking at pilothouse boats (my favorite looking craft), but
few do what I need. The Corbin 39 remains interesting. So for
now...just fishing for ideas on the PDQ 36 and boats like her!

Thanks,

Robert B
Beneteau 35s5
NY