NotNow[_3_] NotNow[_3_] is offline

Default That damned Clinton

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 16:06:58 -0400, NotNow wrote:

That no good dirty, nasty liberal ******* went to North Korea, and used
that damned namby-pamby liberal bull**** called diplomacy and got those
journalists released.
It was simply a way of giving Lil Kim the photo op with an important
American kissing his ass that he demanded without actually sending a
government official. I guess Jimmy Carter was busy.
Sarah Palin probably would have worked too ... by golly

Yeah. We should have just let Kim do anything he wanted with our
innocent Americans.

No we shouldn't, but President Clinton didn't negotiate anything, he
just delivered the booty whatever it was. Good on him for doing what he
did, his name was obviously part of the deal, but he didn't do it..
That's all I was saying.

And you know this how?