Just wait a frekin' minute! Just wait a frekin' minute! is offline

Default Stay tuned - Part II.

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
For the past three years, two friends and myself have been involved in
a top secret project to bring bass boats to the masses.

The project has now passed Phase One and Two - Phase Two was
particularly successful surpassing all our expectations. The two
experimental hulls we built have now been tested on the water and
performed flawlessly.

The concept: Do it yourself. We provide the hull, deck and basic
access ways to run wiring, cables, fuel lines, etc. The DIY'er does
his/her own installation of engine, controls, equipment, seating,
upholstery, etc customizing it to whatever the customer wants. We will
supply equipment at a discount - basically cost plus 10% plus
shipping.

The hull is a 20' design with six inch planing pad - Euro styling with
extended transom. The tub insert will come in a single or dual
console. The test hulls were powered with 100 and 140 hp Suzukis'
respectively. Curious bit of interesting data - the hull ran much
better with the 100 than the 140. It was just a little quicker off the
line, came up to plane faster and the top end pretty much matched the
140. We're going to change props on the 140 tomorrow and test again -
we think that we're a little under propped on that engine as we
couldn't get the rpm up to spec.

Phase Three is the approval process for safety, flotation and other
goodies. Phase Four will be marketing efforts and initial production.

Assuming everything goes right, we should be in production in another
year - 18 months top.

Stay tuned.

Holy ****. I am floored. Do I get to take a peek, no problem signing a
confidentiality form?