Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default new boat

Hi...

Try rec.sport.waterski for more informed advice. However, having had
something on that order, no, it's fine, presuming it's a substantial boat.

Inboard waterski boats have 350 and 454s in them, and most of them are right
at 18-20' so it's not the size that matters.

L8R

Skip, no longer skiing, but click my gallery link for a view of an old fart
enjoying himself behind the boat :{))

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)
"new boater....kinda" wrote in message
my parents have had boats my whole life and me being 17 decided that I
wanted one of my own. I bought a 1967 arrow ski boat with a 1974 115
hp engine on the back for $500 it needed some carb work so i had the 3
carbs rebuilt it now runs like a top. does anyone on here think this
engine is too big for this boat? the boat is 18 foot