[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Neal Still Not Sailing!

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 15:41:26 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Capt. Rob wrote:

But we are!

We sailed through a heck of a lot of rain, but we did meet friends at
Port Jeff and then Oyster Bay for some swimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1EmOmXR02s

Sailing back from Norwalk we then got caught up in some nasty weather,
but it laid back enough for some silky rainy sailing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qJ1D_XE7oE

NOTE: Neal and none of his other silly e-mail names stayed home and
POSTED while we were on the water! Sailing again Tuesday and then all
weekend, Neal!

Cheers, Lubber!

RB
35s5
NY

We sailed through a bit of rain this weekend too.
That stuff HURTS in a big wind.

Cold too!
I'm not much in favor of cold.
Warm would be way mo betta.

But what the hey, it's good training, right?

The farmers loved it, but I gotta get some proper rain gear before it happens
again. Probably late next summer?

Richard

(couldn't care less about trying to torment the troll)

Helpful hint: ski goggles