Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Scientific method

On Aug 2, 9:55*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Aug 2, 9:52*pm, Jim wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
Observation: *Within this newsgroup, liberals seem to be extremely
concerned about Bozamas birth certificate whereas almost nobody else
expresses any interest.

Hypothesis: *Liberals are out of touch with reality.

Experiment: *None necessary because the Hypothesis is simply a
definition of Liberal.

Conclusion: *See "Hypothesis"

hy?poth?e?sis[hahy-poth-uh-sis, hi-]

1.a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for
the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted
merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working
hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established
facts.

2.a proposition assumed as a premise in an argument.

3.the antecedent of a conditional proposition.

4.a mere assumption or guess.

Ok, I saw it, does not say Liberal.

Harry, I repeatedly asked if you were breaking the truce. *Wanna go
back to it?

I won't even hold jps to the truce, he seems to be even whackier than
HK (see, I complimented you Harry, almost called you sane).