Steve

Default Newbie Advice - Multiperson boat ownership

Sharing ownership with friends or co-workers might not be a good idea..

This has to be a business relationship and can easlily become a disaster if
one or more partners cause problems..

If you and any of the other have never owned or operated a boat before, then
there is going to be problems.. First, a boat takes a lot more work than
just launch and recovery.. The first season on a new boat may seem
relatively cost, labor and maintenance free, but each year, these factors go
up.. Especially if they are neglected..

If your going ahead with this, I recommend you put together a partnership
agreement with the help of an attorney.. Cover all possibilities of one or
more partners being totally in competent jerks. You can bet that eventually
there will be..

Have I tried this? Nah! I have enough problem dealing with family/friends
who are guest..

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve