H the K H the K is offline

Default Gun saves another day

Lu Powell wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:

Don't bet on it. Before I was a police chief

Is your real name Theophilus Eugene Connor? It's hard to envision a
non-thinking racist like you as a cop, let alone a "police chief."
Well, maybe not. Was it in the south?

You are a first class clownish fool. Trying to reason with you is an
exercise in futility. Don't you see how most of the folks in this
forum view you? Do you really think "WAFA" is a term of endearment?

My police career was one of honor and pride. The same is true of my
military active duty and reserve stints spanning more than thirty
years. For you to try to belittle that with your idiotic barbs while
lacking any information is insanity in its purest form.

BTW, "Bull" Connor made no bones about being a bigot. You, on the
other hand are blind to your own bigotry, which is patently obvious
to everybody who reads your posts. WAFA.

Indeed, Lucius, I make no bones about my dislike for the "modern day"
Republican conservatives, who have spent the last decade doing their
best to ruin this country. In fact, they've pretty much succeeded. But
I don't dislike them because of their race, gender preference, age, or
religion.

Oh, and I'm also not a big fan of the police as an institution, though
I do believe there are many honorable, brave, hard-working policemen.
Police corruption is pretty much institutionalized in too many
departments, large and small, and far too often police and prosecutors
work too hard to convict the poor, black, and innocent. I'm sure you
recall a case like that.

--
Whatever moral rules you have proposed, abide by them as they were
laws, and as if you would be guilty of impiety by violating any of

Whatever, WAFA. Where did you copy and paste that monogram?

Surely you recall at least one case in all your years as a police chief
in which bad police work resulted in the arrest, trial and incarceration
of an innocent man.