Lu Powell[_8_] Lu Powell[_8_] is offline

Default Gun saves another day

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:

Don't bet on it. Before I was a police chief

Is your real name Theophilus Eugene Connor? It's hard to envision a
non-thinking racist like you as a cop, let alone a "police chief."
Well, maybe not. Was it in the south?

You are a first class clownish fool. Trying to reason with you is an
exercise in futility. Don't you see how most of the folks in this forum view
you? Do you really think "WAFA" is a term of endearment?

My police career was one of honor and pride. The same is true of my military
active duty and reserve stints spanning more than thirty years. For you to
try to belittle that with your idiotic barbs while lacking any information
is insanity in its purest form.

BTW, "Bull" Connor made no bones about being a bigot. You, on the other hand
are blind to your own bigotry, which is patently obvious to everybody who
reads your posts. WAFA.