jps jps is offline

Default Thune Amendment

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:59:21 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:04:59 -0400, NotNow wrote:

The 10th amendment comes to mind.

I think the 2nd amendment came first.....

I think the 1st amendment came first!!!!!!

We didn't defeat the British by yelling at them, we shot them.

What foriegn army are we defending against these days?

We couldn't shoot those Saudi piloted planes out of the sky with our
most advanced weapons systems.

The most frightening threat I've heard recently comes from the thought
that Cheney was trying to convince Bush to use US Military troops for
home soil police work.

Is that what we're defending ourselves against?