Edgar Edgar is offline

Default ATN top climber

wrote in message

One additional advantage I haven't mentioned is that unlike mast
steps, or being hauled up in a traditional chair, is that by attaching
the bottom of the static line to various points on deck, you can also
do things like access stuff all along the backstay, forestay and other
places you normally can't reach.

I have been up my forestay in a chair to check the joins in my foil.
Just wear a harness and clip a short loop around the foil.
Use the jib or spinnaker halyard for someone to haul you up.