Larry Larry is offline

Default Basic Radio Question? Attend a workshop for under $10

Will wrote in news:fb7b7225-dc58-4959-a019-
:

Active in ham radio since 1950, Victor holds Amateur Radio call sign
W5SSM. He has served on two digital planning committees for the
national association for amateur radio- ARRL. As a published author he
was written about amateur digital modes and maritime operation.

No he doesn't. W5SSM isn't in the FCC database or the QRZ.com lookup which
says, "The search for "/db/" produced no results.
Would you like to add W5SSM to the database?

Ah, I did a little searching and found him:
W5SMM
VICTOR D POOR
1282 York Circle
MELBOURNE, FL 32904
USA

You had his ham call wrong....

Nice house. Covered pool, 2 solar panels on roof. I can see his ham tower
along the back of the back yard by the fence. Hope the property
association bureaucrats can't...(c;] It's amazing Google Earth hasn't been
down any of these streets to do the street-view bubbles, yet.

73 DE W4CSC

--
Larry

http://flightaware.com/analysis/allflights_movie.rvt
Each tiny red dot is an airliner in this Quicktime movie, ONE recent day of
air travel in the USA. What would happen if "they" found out this was the
real source of air pollution or cancer or why all the bugs around my
streetlight have disappeared? Would "they" tell us? Would "they" STOP
IT?!